Thank you for visiting The Home Sweet Home Writing Challenge for Authors and Author Wannabees blog site! If you are a published or aspiring author and would like to be interviewed, copy and paste these questions in a word document and send it to thewriterslife(at)yahoo.com.
Thank you for playing The Home Sweet Home Writing Challenge for Authors!
Please paste the following into a word document if you are a published author:
- Author’s Name
- Book Title
- Link to where we can pick up your book cover
- Exact link to where people can buy your book (e.g. Amazon)
- Link to author photo (not required but will add if you send)
- Author bio written in 3rd person (include website and/or blog information)
Please paste the following into a word document if you are an unpublished author:
- Link to photo (not required but will add if you send)
- Bio written in 3rd person (include website and blog urls if applicable)
Please answer the following questions (at least 15):
- Where do you live (city, country)?
- What is the weather like?
- Have you lived there very long?
- Would you rather live somewhere else?
- Are you married or single?
- Do you have kids?
- Where were you born?
- What was your childhood like?
- What was it like growing up as a teen? What did you do for fun?
- Back to the present, what’s your favorite room in your house?
- Do you have an outside job?
- What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
- What’s your most favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you know your neighbors?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Favorite time of year?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite book?
- Does your car look better than your house?
- What’s on your mousepad?
- How many times do you let the phone ring before you answer it?
- What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Do you like to drive too fast?
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
- If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- If you could have any job that you wanted, what would it be
- What’s under your bed?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Thank you for playing The Home Sweet Home Writing Challenge for Authors and Author Wannabees! You will receive notice when your interview is published.