Author’s Name: Margay Leah Justice
Book Title: Nora’s Soul
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Second Wind Publishing, LLC
Page Count: 220
Descended from the same bloodline that spawned the likes of James Russell, Amy and Robert Lowell, Margay Leah Justice was fated to be a writer herself from a young age. But even before she knew that there was a name for what she was doing, she knew one thing: She had a deep and unconditional love for the written word. A love that would challenge her in times of need, abandon her in times of distress, and rediscover her in times of hope. Through her writing, Margay has learned to cope with every curve ball life has thrown her, including the challenges of single parenting, the harsh realities of living in a shelter, coping with the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, and the roller coaster ride of dealing with a child who suffers from bipolar disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome. But along the way she has rediscovered the amazing power of words.
Margay currently lives in Massachusetts with her two daughters, two cats, and a myriad of characters who vie for her attention and demand that their own stories be told. You can visit her website at http://margayleahjustice.com.
1. Where do you live (city, country)? Hudson, Massachusetts
2. What is the weather like? We live by the motto “if you don’t like the weather here, wait five minutes – it’ll change.”
3. Have you lived there very long? Most of my life.
4. Would you rather live somewhere else? I’ve lived in other states, but I always come home to Massachusetts.
5. Are you married or single? Divorced
6. Do you have kids? Two daughters
7. Where were you born? Massachusetts
8. What was your childhood like? Kind of idyllic by today’s standards. My sisters and I took dance lessons, my brothers did sports, we always played tag and hide and go seek with all the neighborhood kids. Rather nice times.
9. What was it like growing up as a teen? What did you do for fun? I don’t think it was too much different than it is now. We worried about wars overseas, whether people liked us, and what we were going to be when we grew up. We hung out together with friends, went to the movies, school dances, that sort of thing.
10. Back to the present, what’s your favorite room in your house? My bedroom – that’s my sanctuary.
11. Do you have an outside job? No
12. What is your favorite thing to do on your day off? I’m a full time mother, I don’t get time off! Seriously, I like to spend my free time visiting my mother.
13. What’s your most favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I am not really a breakfast person, but I like omelets.
14. Do you have any pets? Two cats that are a mix between dark gray tiger cats and black siamese (although you can’t tell about the tiger thing unless the light hits their fur the right way; they’re both black).
15. Do you know your neighbors? No, I’m pretty private.
16. Pepsi or Coke? Coke
17. Favorite time of year? Spring and Autumn
18. Favorite color? Red
19. Favorite book? Right now, it’s Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
20. Does your car look better than your house? right now, they look about the same!
21. What’s on your mousepad? A picture of a tropical beach in the moonlight.
22. How many times do you let the phone ring before you answer it? At least two, sometimes three, depending where I am in the house when it rings.
23. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Coffee
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
25. Do you like to drive too fast? No
26. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No
27. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be? Johnny Depp – love him!
28. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? I don’t drink alcohol
29. What is your zodiac sign? I’m right on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, but I consider myself Scorpio
30. If you could have any job that you wanted, what would it be? Writer – this is my dream job
31. What’s under your bed? Art supplies
32. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full
Thank you for playing The Home Sweet Home Writing Challenge for Authors!
You can purchase a copy of Margay Leah Justice’s new book, Nora’s Soul, by clicking here!