Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. She is also president of www.MillerMosaic.com, which uses internet marketing strategies to build WordPress.org websites for book authors. Her additional websites are www.QueensOfBookMarketing.com and www.OperationSupportJewsintheMilitary.com along with blogs www.MrsLieutenant.blogspot.com and www.DoGooderScrooge.blogspot.com.
1. Where do you live (city, country)?
Los Angeles, CA, USA
2. What is the weather like?
Lovely – why do you think I moved here?
3. Have you lived there very long?
4. Would you rather live somewhere else?
5. Are you married or single?
6. Do you have kids?
Two daughters in their 20s.
7. Where were you born?
In a hospital in Chicago, IL, but raised in Elgin, IL.
8. What was your childhood like?
Boring – I couldn’t wait to escape the small town atmosphere.
9. What was it like growing up as a teen? What did you do for fun?
Not much to do in Elgin for fun. I read a lot – especially during the summer I spent a great deal of time at the Elgin Library.
10. Back to the present, what’s your favorite room in your house?
My living room with all the books, although I rarely have time to set in this room.
11. Do you have an outside job?
Have my own company.
12. What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
Read for fun rather than work.
13. What’s your most favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Protein shake if I have time to make it.
14. Do you have any pets?
15. Do you know your neighbors?
Several of them.
16. Pepsi or Coke?
Neither. I drink water or seltzer.
17. Favorite time of year?
Whenever it doesn’t get dark until late.
18. Favorite color?
19. Favorite book?
Too many to decide on one.
20. Does your car look better than your house?
21. What’s on your mousepad?
Don’t have one.
22. How many times do you let the phone ring before you answer it?
I usually answer immediately but I don’t like to talk on the phone. I much prefer email or talking in person.
23. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What emails have I received from the East Coast?
24. Chocolate or vanilla?
Are you kidding? Chocolate.
25. Do you like to drive too fast?
I drive faster than I probably should.
26. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
27. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be?
Perhaps author P.D. James, whose first name is also Phyllis.
28. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?
Dry red wine.
29. What is your zodiac sign?
30. If you could have any job that you wanted, what would it be
What I’m doing now, just earning more.
31. What’s under your bed?
Nothing because there’s a wooden frame around the entire mattress.
32. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Definitely half full.
You can purchase a copy of Phyllis Zimbler Miller’s new book, Mrs. Lieutenant by clicking here!